Please see comments for website address corrections.
This charity has a purpose described as:
1) to promote research into asthma and its allied disorders, and to ensure the diffusion of the results of such research. (3.
2) to provide an organisation for the benefit and service of those with asthma and others interested in asthma and associated diseases. (3.
3) to spread knowledge of the causes, alleviation and cure of asthma and its allied disorders, including practical knowledge relating to the application of any remedy among:- (3.3.
1) those professionally concerned with the suffering caused by asthma and its allied disorders, and (3.3.
2) the persons and the parents and guardians of those persons suffering from asthma and its allied disorders and the public at large. (3.
4) to provide, through appropriate medical channels, medical equipment for use by and for the treatment of persons suffering from asthma and its allied disorders ＂
Please go to the Charity Commission website for the complete official details.
The list below contains all names that Asthma UK did, or does operate under. Also provided are links to the charity commission website entry.
|Name||Charity Commission Link, Status - Name Code|
|Asthma UK Disambiguate||802364-0, (AN) active-100172491|
|Asthma UK Disambiguate||as above, working name-31599|
|National Asthma Campaign Disambiguate||as above, prev other-31601|
This charity has been given the following classification(s).
|The Advancement Of Health Or Saving Of Lives|
|People With Disabilities|
|The General Public/mankind|
|Makes Grants To Organisations|
|Sponsors Or Undertakes Research|
Everything you could want to know about this charity. (External Links)
(inc. contact info)
|givingresults.co.uk||Simple I/E Graph|
|charityinfo.co.uk||General + Trustees|
|rightcause.org.uk||General w/ I/E Chart|
Support via Amazon Purchases
Amazon may accept making donations to Asthma UK on your behalf based on your purchases with them.
If this charity is in the Amazon Smile scheme then clicking the link below will show a pop-up asking you if you want to change, or set, your donation choice to this charity. If Amazon do not currently support donations to this charity then you will not see a popup asking you anything.
Try setting your charity here. Note again: This link may do nothing.
If it works, copy this link and share it: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/802364-0
Data used on this page was fetched from the Charity Commission on 9 October, 2021. See licence in footer.