Please see comments for website address corrections.
This charity has a purpose described as:
1) to promote for the benefit of the public the aims and ethos of medical sciences and in particular to:- (
1) promote excellence in research and in the teaching of medical sciences, (
2) promote the application of research to the practice of medicine and to the advancement of human health and welfare, (
3) promote public understanding of the medical sciences and their impact on society, (
4) assess issues of medical science of concern to the public and to disseminate the results of such assessment. ＂
Please go to the Charity Commission website for the complete official details.
The list below contains all names that Academy Of Medical Sciences did, or does operate under. Also provided are links to the charity commission website entry.
|Name||Charity Commission Link, Status - Name Code|
|Academy Of Medical Sciences Disambiguate||1070618-0, (AN) active-100247057|
This charity has been given the following classification(s).
|The Advancement Of Health Or Saving Of Lives|
|The General Public/mankind|
|Makes Grants To Individuals|
|Makes Grants To Organisations|
|Sponsors Or Undertakes Research|
Everything you could want to know about this charity. (External Links)
(inc. contact info)
|givingresults.co.uk||Simple I/E Graph|
|charityinfo.co.uk||General + Trustees|
|rightcause.org.uk||General w/ I/E Chart|
Support via Amazon Purchases
Amazon may accept making donations to Academy Of Medical Sciences on your behalf based on your purchases with them.
If this charity is in the Amazon Smile scheme then clicking the link below will show a pop-up asking you if you want to change, or set, your donation choice to this charity. If Amazon do not currently support donations to this charity then you will not see a popup asking you anything.
Try setting your charity here. Note again: This link may do nothing.
If it works, copy this link and share it: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/1070618-0
Data used on this page was fetched from the Charity Commission on 22 October, 2021. See licence in footer.